– Two Things Define You: Your Patience when you have nothing, Your attitude
when you have everything
– The choice to have a great attitude is something that nobody or no
circumstance can take from you.
– If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a
reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a
statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time
cease to react at all.
– There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be
mistakes. But with hard work, there will be no limits.
– There is no one giant step that does it … it’s a lot of little steps.